If you want to keep your jewellery well preserved and last as long as possible, please take note of the following:
- Avoid contact with abrasive products, particularly cosmetics, detergents, chemical products or perfumes.
- Avoid situations that involve excessive wear, which happens especially with rings.
- Avoid sleeping and practicing sports while wearing the pieces. Sweat and chlorine affect their durability.
- Place the pieces carefully to avoid friction with others or, in the case of necklaces, to avoid any knots.
- Clean the pieces, occasionally, with mild soap and tepid water. Afterwards dry them well with a soft cloth. You can use a soft toothbrush to help cleaning more intricate details. We don’t recommend the use of other products.
For restorations & repairs please email email@example.com .